You seriously need to stop your suggestive talk.
Despite what you think I'm still not in favor of this. NOT ONLY
would it mean ppl would have less opportunities to trade, it would also mean the strong get stronger. Especially with your suggested setup of only adding new weapons for ppl who are lvl 50 or higher.
imo items should be added in each city over 50, so that they strugle to get it
and those items should have good% as only that person can use them
If you've gonna apply this system, then why not apply on every level??
Because it takes away the business aspect from the game, taking away a part of ppl's strategy.
Smells like socialism, lol
how will the strong get stronger
any diferent than buying a top item from some1 else ?
and at the first city with the items you wont get the best item in the game obviosly
strong ppl will have the top item, bought from them or from top level
so the strong wont become stronger they will be the same imo
and not apply it to every level cuz not every level has a city
and i said 50 so that ppl will level for it, not im level 6 going to LA to get a badass item
it can be 45, it can be 30 the first city with those items, dont really matter to me
you decide on the level if you want it lowered, i just think its a good ideea
and only 9 ppl over 50, [2 of them dont really play pink and mustang]
also it could be like this, no1 needs to agree im just talking more bout the ideea so that from alot of talk the best ideeas are applyed
- you could get a armor or shoes [speed defense player, you choose but just 1] and a weapon
- next city, you can get gloves and hat
- next city, you can get the other armor/shoes you didnt buy at first
2nd ideea: the order of items could be diferent
- first city shoes
- 2nd city armor
- 3rd city weapon
- 4th city gloves
- 5th city hat
[or you can choose on every city 1 item to buy: 1 gloves or 1 shoes or 1 armor or 1 weapon or 1 hat]
[after you buy example the weapon in first city, in the 2nd city you will be able to buy only shoes, gloves, hat, armor and so on]
- in every city other items, full set or partial
- make sets, like buy a gangster set from diferent cityes,every city 1 or 2 items from the set
- have it fully equipped you get 2-3% or more stats added at total stats
- remove 1 item from the set, you lose the extra % but you still get the normal on each item